We’re looking for the best
St. Francis Senior Ministries selects employees who have the desire to carry out our mission, vision and values. We provide competitive wages and offer an excellent benefits package for full-time and part-time employees.
Resumes and applications are always welcome. Applications are available at the receptionist’s desk in the lobby at St. Francis Home. Receptionist’s hours are 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Director of Pastoral Care: The Director of Pastoral Care provides spiritual leadership to residents, families and associates in the community. This person will serve as the spiritual leader in each community and represent the community as the pastoral presence in the community.
- Arranges anointing of the sick on a regular basis or as needed. Networks with local clergy for the provision of the Sacraments and the celebration of the Eucharist as well as worship services for residents of other faith denominations.
- Is respectful of the religious needs of all residents and provides for religious celebrations for residents of all denominations
- Provides opportunities for corporate worship for residents, their families and staff, and individual worship such as readings of scripture, prayers, reflections and spiritual reading.
- Prepares Memorial Services for residents and staff quarterly or as requested. Prepares for a ritual that notes each person’s passing and allows residents and staff to grieve.
- Completes a spiritual assessment with outcomes and resident or family participation within 7 days of admission to long-term care.
- Dialogues with residents and their families on issues of end of life, the withdrawal/termination of life support, comfort measures, informed consent and refusal of treatment.
- Knowledgeable of the current Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Healthcare services
- Bachelors Degree, satisfactory completion of at least 3 units of clinical pastoral education at ACPE or USCB approved centers or at least 5 years experience in acute, sub-acute, long-term or hospice settings.
- Previous experience working in long-term care or with the geriatric population preferred.
- Must lead by example and possess superior customer service skills and professionalism
- Flexibility to adapt to ongoing change and work in a fast-paced, customer driven environment.
- Interpersonal skills to drive collaboration; excellent communication skills; strong problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Possesses a high degree of personal accountability, responsibility and independent decision making abilities with the skills to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of the organization.
St. Francis Home is currently looking for STNAs, RNs and LPNs.
St. Francis Senior Ministries skilled nursing & residential care facility is seeking qualified applicants for STNA positions for full & part time. This would be an exciting opportunity for individuals who would like to join a top notch facility that is team oriented and offers a Holistic environment. Benefit package includes paid holidays, medical benefits after 30 days, 401k and new competitive wages. PTO accrual begins the date of hire. Sign on bonus offered for full & part time. Applicants may inquire at St. Francis Home at 182 St. Francis Avenue or call 419-447-2723 or fax resume to 419-448-1337.
The St. Francis Community is seeking a qualified individual to join our Mission Advancement Office part time. Experience in the field of communications/public relations required. Submit a cover letter and resume to Jeanine Alvarado, Director of Human Resources, 200 Saint Francis Avenue, Tiffin, OH 44883 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 27, 2017. Click here for job description.
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply in person, fax or mail a resume to:|
|Human Resources Department
St. Francis Home
182 St. Francis Ave.
Tiffin, OH 44883 Telephone: 419.447.2723 Fax: 419.448.1337 E-mail: Donna.Pryor@stfrancishome.org
Please feel free to fill out our Employment Application. Please note that to submit the application from the form, you will have to use the Internet Explorer browser. Alternatively, you can right click on the link, and then click “Save link as” to download the file and open it with Adobe PDF viewer which will also allow you to submit from the form.