Assisted Living at St. Francis Home strives to preserve independence by combining a warm living environment of private rooms and suites with services tailored to meet each resident’s individual needs.
The assisted living area has 9 private rooms and 5 suites, all with private restrooms.
Whether a friendly reminder to take medications or assistance with daily activities such as bathing or dressing, residents get the right amount of help to remain independent and enjoy life to the fullest.
- Bathing/grooming/dressing/mobility assistance
- Assistance with medications
- Three nutritious meals daily
- Housekeeping/laundry services
- 24-hour emergency call system
- A cheerful lounge with comfortable furnishings for gathering with family and friends
- Life enrichment activities
- Religious services in the chapel
- Spiritual support as residents and family desire
We invite you to learn more about us. Come experience the warm, family environment that our caring staff create as they interact with residents, family members, guests and each other. See for yourself how our philosophy of Christian love fosters well-being, self-respect, and personal dignity.
Contact our admissions coordinator, Annette Krintzline at 419-447-2723 for a tour.